Song Announcer is a unique ios Music Player that announces (speaks) song title, artist name, and album title prior to playing a song.
Do you have a large local user music library on your iPhone?
Do you use a sound dock?
Do you listen with Bluetooth head gear?
Do you connect your iPhone to an older basic auto sound system without an lcd display?
Have you ever had a song start and you can't remember the artist or title and your phone isn't easily accessible?
Song Announcer is for you!
Song Announcer extracts the meta-data stored in your locally hosted music files and uses Speech Synthesis to announce the song information.
- Bluetooth output
- Phone interruptions
- speak Artist name
- speak Album title (enabled by default)
- speak Song title
- shuffle Songs
- repeat a Song
- change voice accent (U.S., British, Australian)
- adjust Announcement volume
- announce before each Song (enabled by default)
- announce after each Song
Song Announcer is available for free in the Apple App Store.
- Local user music library only
- iPhone support only
- ios 11.x thru 13.x
- No internationalization (English text and voice)
- No ads
- Free LITE version (speaks only album title before each song)
- In-App purchase to upgrade to PRO version (enables all Configuration Options listed above)
Please give it a try.